Reader-Made Graph: The Touch Count

Wilfair readers -- Wilfairies, if you will -- are incredibly creative people.
They have delightful notions and ideas I wouldn't dream of, such as needlepointing a bookmark that features a quote found in the books.

Another reader just created a graph, to celebrate the release of "Fairwil." The graph's theme? Each time Fair and Gomery touch in the books.

I mean. I MEAN.

Right? This is astounding. I love that Lovely Reader took the time to count every touch in every book -- every little hand graze, every elbow brush, every single time these two characters come into contact -- and I love that she created a proper Touch Graph.

So, Wilfairies, I present to you, courtesy of one of your co-Wilfairies, all of the times in the Wilfair series that Fair Finley and Gomery Overbove enter each others' spheres at close contact.

("Fairwil," ha ha ha ha ha ha.)

 
Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Tips