Reader Wedding!

Friends! Readers! Hello!

What a few months I've had. Busy with interesting projects, busy with work, and I've enjoyed some memorable adventures.

The most memorable, and heart-filled, and all-out wonderful? Wilfair reader Caitlin asked me to serve as her Matron of Honor at her wedding last year! It was such a sweet ceremony, and a perfect day for Caitlin and Brett, and I will now cry all over again thinking about it.

Can't say that I knew, back when I was writing the Wilfair series, that the books would one day lead me to a flower-filled backyard in Oregon, where I would have the honor of standing up for a beautiful friend and her kind new husband, but they did, and I'm so grateful.

Wishing you all a very Happy Valentine's Day. Love, Alysia




 
Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Tips