Redwoodian and Reader Visit

Hello!

I've been thinking about posting another original Wilfair-related story, but life has had me whirling, whirling, whirling. You as well?

I spent last weekend at The Redwoodian, or, actually, very near there, at June Lake in the Eastern Sierra. Fall colors + a dusting of snow on the huge peaks=magical vistas. How I wish my readers could have been there to see it all with me!

Photo below. As well as a photo of reader Ginny, and her sweet son Jake, who met me for lunch earlier this month at the famous Tam O'Shanter restaurant. It's where Walt Disney and his writers used to eat while they worked on "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs." The Tam, as we call it 'round LA, looks just like a fairytale cottage inside, complete with twee nooks and wooden beams and cozy fireplaces.

Happy October, everyone!



 
Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Tips